Sunday, November 7, 2010

Top 5 of Boys and Girls - Really Interesting

Boys totally differ from girls in many ways.Here is the list of top 5 of boys and girls in several categories,

Words used when a girl and boy is in love

Boys Girls
She is also beautiful You are beautiful
I forgot I always remember
I will call you later Call me later
No balance,I will recharge and come No balance recharge for me
Why don't you marry your parents choice I will die if I can't marry you

After the love breaks

Boys Girls
She is good He is bad
I will die without her I want marry the one who my parents prefer
I want to talk to her once I don't want to talk to him
She was very affectionate previously He was not affectionate at all
Get lost you bitch This is what him and that's why I left!

   Actually guys pretend to act before girls that as if they don't see or showcase their affection towards them and mostly they try to act before them as if they see other girls.
  Oh my god, but girls are exactly right opposite they will be more affectionate towards you and will never see or talk about any one in front of you. But in the absence of you !!!! Every one knows what exactly happens.
   Only few are made for each other.I hope you are one among them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

twocolumns

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India